Sunday, April 3, 2011

BIG DOS's week in review

Oh hello there, I didn't hear you come in. But that's okay, I was just about to make some tea and think about the week that was. Is Jasmine alright? I like your taste....

So anyway, I was telling Marsha from next door, what a big week it was for Hal Bird and myself. We turned on the visuals for one of our hometown favorites 'Doe' on Monday night for their final show as part of their residency at the Exeter. Boy I sure do dig their sound and look forward to many more! There's a clip from the show at the bottom of the post. It's a goodun...

Annnnnnnd on Thursday we snuck down into the basement of Format on Peel st for a night of 'Psychetronica' Which proved to be a REAL gritty mix of industrial acts and a surprisingly excellent experimental hiphop group called Vintage. Be sure to check em out. 5 out of 5 Egg's from me.

Sooo anyway that's it for another installment
Many thanks to all the bands for the memories, and to our brains for storing the memories generated by the bands.

Check out this super fresh clip from the Doe show.
BIG DOS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment